DiSC® is the leading personal assessment tool used by over 1 million people every year to improve work productivity, teamwork, and communication.
The DiSC profile is a non-judgemental tool used for discussion of people’s behavioral differences. If you participate in a DiSC program, you’ll be asked to complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behavior.
The DiSC model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and adapt their behaviors with others – within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships.
DiSC profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders
Person places emphasis on accomplishing results, the bottom line, confidence
Person places emphasis on cooperation, sincerity, dependability …
Person places emphasis on influencing or persuading others, openness, relationships
Person places emphasis on quality and accuracy, expertise, competency
How is DiSC used?
Our customers include Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, non-profits, government agencies, educational institutions, churches, leadership coaches, HR consultants, health care centers, financial institutions, building trades, and individuals. They find DiSC an easy-to-understand and effective tool to:
- Build productive teams
- Develop effective managers, supervisors, leaders
- Train a powerful sales force
- Improve customer service
- Help with change and conflict management
- Assist in hiring, recruiting, placement, promotion, outsourcing
- Enhance the counselling or coaching experience
Everything DiSC Main Reports
ED 363 For Leaders Profile
For use with Everything DiSC 303 for Leaders profiles only.
This report aims to help you reflect on your use of a broad range of highly effective approaches to leadership. You’ll receive constructive 360° feedback on your leadership approaches, and you’ll discover three personalized strategies to help you become a more effective leader.
ED Management Profile
This report uses your individual assessment data to provide a wealth of information about your management priorities and preferences. In addition, you’ll learn how to connect better with people whose priorities and preferences differ from yours.
ED Sales Profile
This report uses your individual assessment data to provide a wealth of information about your sales priorities and preferences. In addition, you’ll learn how to connect better with customers whose priorities and preferences differ from yours.
ED The Five Behaviors Sample Profile
This report focuses on the dynamics needed to form a cohesive team. A cohesive team needs to master five behaviors:
- Building trust
- Mastering conflict
- Achieving commitment
- Embracing accountability
- Focusing on results
Bear in mind that:
- Each behavior builds on the previous one, so the behaviors should not be addressed in isolation of one another.
- Team members need to have a meaningful understanding of themselves and their peers, which is why this report is reinforced by DiSC®, a powerful behavioral tool that has been helping people connect better for years.
ED Work of Leaders
Work of Leaders provides a simple, three-step process to help you reflect on how you approach the most fundamental work of leaders: Creating a Vision, building Alignment around that vision, and championing Execution of the vision. The ED Work of Leaders report focuses on understanding how your tendencies influence your effectiveness in specific leadership situations. Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship of management. The program improves self-awareness in key areas that will help you get better outcomes as a leader.
ED Workplace Profile
This report uses your individual assessment data to provide a wealth of information about your workplace priorities and preferences. In addition, you’ll learn how to connect better with colleagues whose priorities and preferences differ from yours.